Specific measures of Mitsubishi engine
(1) Calculate the shape and size of the selected part according to the best simulation of the material.
(2) The contact part of the ejector pin sleeve adopts super hard material to reduce friction loss.
(3) Reduce the circumferential friction loss of the piston ring (design of low pressure on the surface of the piston oil ring).
(4) The oil pressure control of the lubricating oil pump reduces the transmission loss.
(5) The best fit of the gear system realizes smooth rotation.
Features of Mitsubishi engine
Lightweight and small
The horsepower to weight ratio is low, and it has the characteristics of a high-speed engine.
Horsepower to weight ratio-2.65kg/PS (S12R type)
Horsepower to weight ratio-2.58kg/PS (S16R type)
(1) Reasonable design and simple structure
Built-in oil cooler
Built-in air cooler
No pipeline structure (minimize pipeline)
High camshaft simple valve system
(2) Adopt a structure that reduces heat load
Cavity cooling piston
Secondary cooling cylinder head and cylinder liner
High efficiency air cooler
(3) Sufficient auxiliary equipment capacity and sufficient strength of each part
(1) 6-cylinders to 16-cylinders are serialized, the main components are common, and the number of parts is reduced to simplify the supply of parts.
(2) Electric starting, air motor starting and air direct starting can be selected.
(3) Radiator cooling, indirect seawater cooling and direct water cooling can be selected.
(4) A 4-level generator can be used to provide 50Hz and 60Hz power.