QUANZHOU YISHENG MACHINERY CO.,LTD Automechanika
On January 10, Beijing held the 206th press conference on the prevention and control of the novel coronavirus pneumonia epidemic. At the meeting, Rong Jun, deputy director and spokesperson of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Transportation, introduced that the transportation department has introduced an 'enhanced version' of the prevention and control measures for the online taxi industry. From January 11, passengers will take parade taxis or online taxis. Cars should be registered with the health treasure scan code, and the driver should actively show passengers the 'Visitor Information Registration QR Code' before the start of operation. Passengers who do not scan the code to register can refuse to board.
At the meeting, Rong Jun, deputy director of the Beijing Municipal Commission of Transportation, notified the 'enhanced version' of the 'enhanced version' of the 7 prevention and control measures for the online taxi industry issued by the transportation department.
1. The driver must take the temperature measurement, and those with fever or respiratory symptoms are not allowed to operate;
2. Drivers must wear masks throughout the operation process;
3. The driver must have a negative nucleic acid test result and be organized by the company to complete the vaccination within the specified time
4. Operating vehicles must implement 'one single disinfection and one ventilation'
5. Suspend the operation of drivers (including cruisers and online car-hailing) living in the Shunyi area, and implement 'no entry, no exit, and no order delivery (except Capital Airport)' for the Shunyi area online car-hailing;
6. Starting from tomorrow, passengers taking cruise taxis or online car-hailing cars should use the health treasure scan code to register, and the driver should actively show the 'visitor information registration QR code' to the passenger before the operation starts. For passengers Those who do not scan the QR code to register can refuse to upload;
7. Intensify law enforcement, severely penalize the serious consequences of inadequate implementation of prevention and control measures, resolutely crack down on illegal operations, and ensure that epidemic prevention measures are in place and legal compliance operations.
It is understood that the Beijing Municipal Center for Disease Control and Prevention previously issued prevention and control guidelines for the online car-hailing taxi industry, requiring the operating platform to implement the following epidemic prevention and control measures: First, establish a driver’s health monitoring and reporting system. Drivers are required to upload the health code status and check daily; second, organize drivers to carry out nucleic acid testing, and new drivers should hold a certificate of negative nucleic acid test within 3 days to take up the job; third, organize drivers to implement new coronary pneumonia vaccination; fourth, through on-board audio , Video surveillance and other methods to supervise the driver's implementation of various prevention and control measures; the fifth is to unblock the passenger complaint channels related to the prevention and control of the epidemic and respond in a timely manner.
In addition, the Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention also requires drivers to implement the following epidemic prevention and control measures: First, it is strictly forbidden to go to work when they have fever or symptoms of respiratory or digestive tract, and arrange medical treatment as soon as possible; Masks should be worn throughout the operation period, and passengers should be reminded to wear masks throughout the operation; third, pay attention to hand hygiene during the service, do not touch mouth, eyes, and nose before cleaning hands, wash hands after contact with potentially contaminated items, and disinfect with live hand disinfectants ; Fourth, try to use non-cash payment methods; fifth, keep the air in the car fresh and create ventilation regularly; keep the car tidy and clean up the garbage in time. Keep the seat cover clean and wash and disinfect regularly. Regularly clean and disinfect the door handles, armrests, seats and other parts frequently touched by passengers. Prepare disinfectant and other protective cleaning supplies in the car.