QUANZHOU YISHENG MACHINERY CO.,LTD Automechanika
Reporting car information from the perspective of people’s livelihood/ Carminsheng.com reported on February 27 --
Another batch of cars were recalled this week, involving brands such as Volkswagen, BMW and Cadillac, among which Volkswagen has the largest number of recalls , Reaching more than 110,000 vehicles.
First, FAW-Volkswagen Automobile Co., Ltd. has decided to recall some imported and domestic Audi cars from February 26, 2021. The details are as follows:
(1) Part of the domestically produced A6L 2.0T vehicles produced from April 25, 2018 to November 24, 2020, a total of 118,074 vehicles;
(2) Part of the imported A6 Avant 2.0T and A7 2.0T vehicles produced from October 14, 2019 to November 13, 2020, totaling 6,724 vehicles.
The vehicles within the recall range (1) and (2) are under certain operating conditions when the engine is idling, due to the engine control The imperfect learning function of the camshaft adjuster driving algorithm in the unit may lead to deviations in the results, causing the camshaft to not be adjusted to the correct position, which may cause the engine to run unsteadily, and the engine may stop running in extreme cases, posing a safety hazard.
FAW-Volkswagen Automobile Co., Ltd. will entrust Audi authorized dealers to upgrade the engine control unit software for vehicles within the scope of the recall for free to eliminate potential safety hazards.
This recall was carried out when the State Administration for Market Regulation initiated a defect investigation. Affected by the investigation, FAW-Volkswagen Co., Ltd. decided to take recall measures to eliminate potential safety hazards.
(3) Part of the domestic Audi Q3 vehicles produced from September 25, 2019 to January 6, 2020, a total of 2 units.
For the vehicles within the scope of this recall, due to the manufacturer’s manufacturing reasons, the pulleys in the steering gear may have dimensional deviations, leading to the assembly process The middle circlip may not be installed correctly. In extreme cases, the circlip will fall off and jam the surrounding components, which will cause the steering system to lock up, posing a safety hazard.
2. From now on, BMW Brilliance Automotive Co., Ltd. will recall X3 and iX3 vehicles with a production date from December 29, 2020 to January 25, 2021, totaling 8,114 vehicles.
The automatic retractor of the rear middle seat belt of the vehicles within the scope of this recall due to assembly errors in the supplier’s production process One of the rocker switches may be incorrectly positioned. In the event of a malfunction, the inductive lock sensor may not work properly in the seat belt retractor. As a result, passengers cannot be fixed on the seat during emergency braking. Hidden dangers.
3. SAIC General Motors Co., Ltd. has decided to recall the imported 2007-2014 Cadillac Carlyle produced during the period from August 29, 2006 to November 21, 2013, starting from June 30, 2021. There are 2,980 German cars in total.
The passenger airbags of vehicles within the scope of this recall are equipped with ammonium nitrate gas produced by Takata Corporation without desiccant generator. When the airbag is deployed, the gas generator may be abnormally damaged, causing fragments to fly out, injuring the occupants in the vehicle, and posing safety risks.
The above companies have promised to be responsible for the recalled vehicles until the hidden safety hazard is eliminated.